fdfsddfs

Remove Whitelisted servers from server finder

I get bored alot and decide to just join random servers, its so frustrating when over half these servers whitelisted, I don't see a point in putting them on the server finder, people who are whitelisted would just do /join anyways.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Server Browser you mean

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

Posted (edited)
On 8/20/2019 at 6:29 PM, TacticalModz said:

Server Browser you mean

On 8/25/2019 at 11:27 AM, TacticalModz said:

this is why i started making fun of you with "-1"

You just say -1 with absolutely no input and moan about the stupidest things, Server browser, server finder, Who cares? they both mean the exact same thing.

So let me ask you, Why is this a -1? what part of this is bad enough to not be implemented. or was you just being a child? 

Edited by fdfsddfs

3 hours ago, fdfsddfs said:

this is why i started making fun of you with "-1"

You just say -1 with absolutely no input and moan about the stupidest things, Server browser, server finder, Who cares? they both mean the exact same thing.

So let me ask you, Why is this a -1? what part of this is bad enough to not be implemented. or was you just being a child? 

lmao

1 hour ago, TacticalModz said:

lmao

Good response, Just like the rest of your posts, Vague with no info and utterly pointless.

20 minutes ago, fdfsddfs said:

Good response, Just like the rest of your posts, Vague with no info and utterly pointless.

So much salt

I would like some sugar with that please. Ty

7 hours ago, fdfsddfs said:

Respond to my points

C1xsXKlWIAQxwN5.jpg

Never knew kids complain so much just cos i didn't explain my -1 lol just chill out bro 

I personally would not suggest adding this because server owners have the option to remove the server from the server browser. Furthermore, since some server whitelist at a certain amount of players this would mean that they wouldn’t be in the server list just because they try and minimise lag.

• Like 2

Just someone who plays Minecraft

Discord - xmuel | sam#0592

----------------------------------------

Minehut VIP - Sometime in 2017

Minehut PRO- July 13th 2019

Minehut Junior Moderator - August 1st 2019

Minehut Moderator - October 1st 2019

7 hours ago, TacticalModz said:

Never knew kids complain so much just cos i didn't explain my -1 lol just chill out bro 

Perfect example above, learn.

4 hours ago, fdfsddfs said:

Perfect example above, learn.

I'll just leave ya to this, Feel free to keep going with this silliness my guy. I'm not gonna keep arguing with ya mate

~TacticalModz

46 minutes ago, TacticalModz said:

I'll just leave ya to this, Feel free to keep going with this silliness my guy. I'm not gonna keep arguing with ya mate

~TacticalModz

attachment.php?attachmentid=678934&d=150

-1. Server owners can decide from the panel if they want to make it invisible or visible. its their choice. not yours.

• Like 1

&cRaged__

I like turtles.....

&1Gratuation Minecraft Building School

Experienced Builder for 6 years.

D2WZ.gif