Support; My Server was Deleted

ruinzzs

Question

I'd like to know how do I get back my server since it was randomly deleted and erased. I did save. If I need a backup than I don't have that. So if you know how to than just give any ideas.

User; ruinzzs

Server; yessurvive.minehut.gg

Edited by ruinzzs

4 answers to this question

As PyroDellz said, create a support ticket here. They should be able to back up your world.
In the future, use core-protect and make frequent backups.

Discord: thistle#1234
In Game: thistl

Minehut Community Support Member
(8/10/19)
Minehut Junior Moderator

(10/30/19)
Minehut Moderator
(12/30/19 - 07/11/20)
Reinstated
(09/19/20)

❤️

(05/19/21)

5 minutes ago, ruinzzs said:

I'd like to know how do I get back my server since it was randomly deleted and erased. I did save. If I need a backup than I don't have that. So if you know how to than just give any ideas.

User; ruinzzs

Server; yessurvive.minehut.gg

There's no way to delete your server on minehut- my guess is one of the following happend:
1. You accidentally clicked the Reset Server button in the Danger Zone tab, maybe you mistook it for some restart button (There's also a Reset World button in the World Settings tab, but that would only reset your world and none of your files.

2. Your server was violating a minehut rule and was deleted by an administrator. 

3. Possibly you just logged in with a different account than the one you used to create the server without realizing it, saw your server wasn't there, and assumed it was deleted?

You could try contacting minehut support, but I doubt they'll be able to help with something like this.

(P.S. This post would be better fit in Community Support)

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄