iiFinals

Punishment GUI - Punish players in a Menu

I've decided to make a Punishments GUI where you can punish people from inside a GUI menu.

command /punish [<offline player>] [<reason>]
	permission: punish.menu
	permission message: &cYou need to be Mod+ to punish players.
	trigger:
		if arg-1 is not set:
			send "&cUsage: /punish <player>"
		if arg-1 is set:
			if arg-2 is set:
				open chest with 3 rows named "Punish %arg-1%" at player
				make gui slot 10 of player with paper named "&aWarn %arg-1%" to close then run:
					execute console command "warn %arg-1% %arg-2%"
				make gui slot 12 of player with paper named "&9Mute %arg-1%" to close then run:
					open chest with 3 rows named "Temporary or permanent?" at player
					make gui slot 11 of player with empty map named "&aTemp Mute" to close then run:
						execute console command "tempmute %arg-1% 1h %arg-2%"
					make gui slot 15 of player with empty map named "&cPerm Mute" to close then run:
						execute console command "mute %arg-1% %arg-2%"
				make gui slot 14 of player with paper named "&6Kick %arg-1%" to close then run:
					execute console command "kick %arg-1% %arg-2%"
				make gui slot 16 of plauer with paper named "&cBan %arg-1%" to close then run:
					open chest with 3 rows named "Temporary or permanent?" at player
					make gui slot 11 of player with empty map named "&aTemp Ban" to close then run:
						execute console command "tempban %arg-1% 1h %arg-2%"
					make gui slot 15 of player with empty map named "&cPerm Ban" to close then run:
						execute console command "ban %arg-1% %arg-2%"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, iiFinals said:

make gui slot 16 of plauer with paper named "&cBan %arg-1%" to close then run:

You have a small typo in "player"

But looks good, this would definitely make moderation for staff cleaner and more efficient 👍

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Can't wait to test this on my test server! I won't be using it but mess around with it. 

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082

and u spelled Player wrong lmfao and u need to make a § for the permission message not a & every one messes up on dat lOL

'o'

why henlo tehere

On 8/19/2019 at 4:38 PM, Id0tk1d said:

and u spelled Player wrong lmfao and u need to make a § for the permission message not a & every one messes up on dat lOL

Since when is that a thing? I have a Skript right now being used on my friend's server that uses & which works fine.

On 8/20/2019 at 12:38 AM, Id0tk1d said:

What are you smoking?

Owner of the servers powys, gwent, merthyr, ceredigion and valkyrja.

VIP

I'm very passive-aggressive. IGN: demonitisation

Sorry but the code is disgusting, the script its just executing commands, there aren't options for timespans (Oh wow, 1 hour, or perm), and you're assuming people have a /tempmute command. 

Just trying to give some construcful criticism.

spigot.png          25231.svg          discord-512.png          images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStJLCL_DZnE6n8UrA4A-JfIHQqbIMPPqzth0v_RRrBB6Pd7UANAg

My NameMC Page

Creator of Hawk Network

Contact me on discord - Farwl#9410