I need help with Skripting.

Lapzzo2

Hello! I am currently making a speed server and need a skript for when ever someone walk they get 1 diamond! Does anyone know how??

pls tho i really need help

Edited by Lapzzo
needed to fix some spelling mistakes.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE              EEEEEE 

🟣[Default] Lapzzo: Joined 2nd of July 2020🔵                  eee

🔵[VIP] Lapzzo: VIP 25th of April 2021🟣                      eee

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Like if I helped!

😀 pls

Like if I helped!

options:
    blocks: polished andesite or white concrete or orange concrete or magenta concrete or light blue concrete or yellow concrete or lime concrete or pink concrete or gray concrete or light gray concrete or cyan concrete or purple concrete or blue concrete or brown concrete or green concrete or red concrete or black concrete

on walking on {@blocks}:
    give player 1 diamond

There you go. So you got it when you come back

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thanksss! 😀

Like if I helped!

How do you name it.. i want to name the diamond &6&lCoin

Like if I helped!

15 minutes ago, Lapzzo said:

How do you name it.. i want to name the diamond &6&lCoin

give 1 of diamond named "&6&lCoin" to player

And if you want lore..

give 1 of diamond named "&6&lCoin" with lore "line 1" and "line2" to player

• Thanks 1

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023

WOW A LIFE SAVER!! TY

Like if I helped!