I gave my friend 1000 suspicious stew and now my game is frozen, what do I do?

lexerella

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi there, there is a way to fix this. Start the server up, but DO NOT JOIN IT YET!. What you want to do is go to the server console by Starting up your server --> Edit Server --> scroll down on the first page where you will see "Server Command" along with a place where you can enter text under it. Once the server is online, type the following command and it should work. 

/kill @e

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle

If your game keeps frozen, you will just have to shut it down, possibly with Task Manager if other methods don't work (Ctrl + Alt + Delete -> Task Manager)

If your server keeps crashing or lagging from the amount of items, you can try starting your server, and before joining use the command minecraft:kill @e[type=item] in the Send console command box on your Dashboard.

Warning! Don't simply run (minecraft:)kill @e without any tags (things like [type=item]) unless of course you know what it does, it kills every single entity in every single world, that means animals/monsters, item frames, armor stands, and all other things. Basically everything apart from blocks.

[<3]

DMs open - Discord » mrtibo | or send a forum message

Issue resolved. Topic locked.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.