change world default

KLightning

Hi i just upload a world from my old server to Minehut server but i want it the upload world to be my default world so that i don't need to do /worlds and click the world i want to go. because every time i start the server up and join. i was spawning in the sky and died. any idea how to fix this?

In your Server Properties tab, there should be an option called "Level Name" - all you have to do is go into that and type in the name of the world that you want as your default and it should work.

(P.S. In the future- for any support questions you have, post them in Community Support)

Edited by PyroDellz

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄