Change world name/delete old world

Redst0neCrafter

Question

11 answers to this question

You cannot delete the world called world but you can delete your world you downloaded which would be ul_(Name).

You can edit your main world which will allow your downloaded world to be the main world so you won't have to use /worlds to get to it anymore in the Server Properties section of your web panel.

JR.MOD  August 1st, 2019              Reports & Appeals Team Lead  ↩              MOD  October 1st, 2019

↪  SR.MOD  August 11th, 2020

10 hours ago, Redst0neCrafter said:

It worked, thanks!  Is there any way to change an existing world's name though?

I don’t think you can rename the existing world. But you could change the default world name to get a new world with the name u set.

I think you would need Essentials for that I don’t remember clearly but in the configs of that plugin, if you change the default world name, a new world will be created with that name.

Be careful while doing this as I’m not sure if it replaces your current world ( I know it doesn’t replace it but, I’m just not a 100% sure )

Edited by SirDankenstien

20 hours ago, Redst0neCrafter said:

It worked, thanks!  Is there any way to change an existing world's name though?

You can get the multiverse plugin , then do /mv clone <world you want to clone> <new world name> and that will clone the world you created to the other one. then you can delete the world you wanted to clone and use the new world

• Like 1

On 8/13/2019 at 5:32 PM, TheRustySpud said:

You cannot delete the world called world but you can delete your world you downloaded which would be ul_(Name).

You can edit your main world which will allow your downloaded world to be the main world so you won't have to use /worlds to get to it anymore in the Server Properties section of your web panel.

how can i delete a ul world?