Skript Addon ThatPacketAddon please. It allows for so many things to be done.

• Administrator

It seems like this plugin only supports up to Minecraft 1.14, but Minehut is using 1.16.5. If you can find an updated version of it (or a similar one) that would be ideal.

13 hours ago, pop4959 said:

It seems like this plugin only supports up to Minecraft 1.14, but Minehut is using 1.16.5. If you can find an updated version of it (or a similar one) that would be ideal.

Pretty sure it supports 1.16.5 its just not updated in the site.

On 4/13/2021 at 3:40 AM, pop4959 said:

so uhh is this going to get added or?

+1 to this idea.

Illustration Love GIF by Denyse®
RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

hey, i'm rosa!

🌹 Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
🌹 VIP sometime in 2018
🌹 Legend in January 2021
🌹 Helper on 4/11/2021
rosa#0954

• Administrator
8 hours ago, poggerssaresadf said:

so uhh is this going to get added or?

This plugin was suggested and previously rejected but I am going to take another look at it to see if it's possible that we can add it now. You can check the plugins panel or forum announcements to see if/when this is added.

2 hours ago, rosathorn said:

+1 to this idea.

If you can, please give a like ❤️ on the main post to show support for the suggestion instead of using +1. This helps me see how popular suggestions are without needing to bump the topic. Thanks 🙂

15 hours ago, pop4959 said:

This plugin was suggested and previously rejected but I am going to take another look at it to see if it's possible that we can add it now. You can check the plugins panel or forum announcements to see if/when this is added.

If you can, please give a like ❤️ on the main post to show support for the suggestion instead of using +1. This helps me see how popular suggestions are without needing to bump the topic. Thanks 🙂

Ight... I hope it will get added cuz im planning to make my server based on custom packet sending and stuff

• Thanks 1