dont panic if mrl gets removed on ur box server!

listen one time i had a good running box server then minehut removed the MRL plugin so all the mines was now broken but then they added it back but by then my server was reset so i tried remaking and it didnt work so if a plugin gets removed either leave it and see if it comes back or just save a backup and reset just in case 😄

1 hour ago, Kobertoro said:

listen one time i had a good running box server then minehut removed the MRL plugin so all the mines was now broken but then they added it back but by then my server was reset so i tried remaking and it didnt work so if a plugin gets removed either leave it and see if it comes back or just save a backup and reset just in case 😄

Might be that it was updated and servers which started during it being updated, might have failed to load in the plugin?

Also, even if a plugin doesn't load/is removed, the configuration files remain safe, meaning you don't have to worry about your mines being reset, since it's already stored in the database. 🙂

Edited by CoolProgrammer
  • Thanks 1

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

11 minutes ago, CoolProgrammer said:

Might be that it was updated and servers which started during it being updated, might have failed to load in the plugin?

Also, even if a plugin doesn't load/is removed, the configuration files remain safe, meaning you don't have to worry about your mines being reset, since it's already stored in the database. 🙂

my mines always reset/vanish after restart

• Administrator

I assume by MRL you mean the MineResetLite plugin? It should be working just fine right now. If it isn't, please let me know. However, there was indeed an incident a few weeks ago where it was temporarily uninstalled from servers. This typically doesn't happen, and you have my consolations if it impacted your server in any way.

• Like 1