HungerGames Plugin.

Hi, I have started making an event on my server on a hunger games game. I have already made all the areas, spawns, etc 2 days ago but after a restart on my server the hunger games plugin doesnt work. The plugin is in red and when I try to do /hg it will come back saying "An internal error occurred while attempting to preform this command" Also while looking through discord console I can not find anything that has the HungerGames plugin involved.

I have done everything that everyone has been told to / said to do and there is no fixing. Does the plugin need updated?

Thanks.

Edited by ikey
6 hours ago, ikey said:

Hi, I have started making an event on my server on a hunger games game. I have already made all the areas, spawns, etc 2 days ago but after a restart on my server the hunger games plugin doesnt work. The plugin is in red and when I try to do /hg it will come back saying "An internal error occurred while attempting to preform this command" Also while looking through discord console I can not find anything that has the HungerGames plugin involved.

I have done everything that everyone has been told to / said to do and there is no fixing. Does the plugin need updated?

Thanks.

Hey, can you provide your server logs as soon as you execute /hg?

In-case you don't know how to obtain server logs, execute /dl log, download the file, and reply here with the file.

Next time, use the Help category to seek help regarding plugins.

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

12 hours ago, CoolProgrammer said:

Hey, can you provide your server logs as soon as you execute /hg?

In-case you don't know how to obtain server logs, execute /dl log, download the file, and reply here with the file.

Next time, use the Help category to seek help regarding plugins.

Hey, these are the logs from when I was loading up my server: [17:09:17] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling HungerGames v4.15.5 (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.NullPointerException: null

I think that it needs to be updated.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, ikey said:

Hey, these are the logs from when I was loading up my server: [17:09:17] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling HungerGames v4.15.5 (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.NullPointerException: null

I think that it needs to be updated.

Can you please provide the full log? You can paste it in something like https://pastebin.com/

23 hours ago, pop4959 said:

Looks like it's an issue with your configuration. Most likely the world you have set up doesn't exist.

ok i will look into it and see if its the world. thanks!

23 hours ago, pop4959 said:

Looks like it's an issue with your configuration. Most likely the world you have set up doesn't exist.

the world exists. I can tp there and warp there.

• Administrator

Are you using a plugin that loads worlds like Multiverse? It might be that the HungerGames plugin is trying to load the world before Multiverse. Try to set it to one of the default worlds and see if it works.

6 hours ago, pop4959 said:

Are you using a plugin that loads worlds like Multiverse? It might be that the HungerGames plugin is trying to load the world before Multiverse. Try to set it to one of the default worlds and see if it works.

how do I set it to one of the default worlds

3 hours ago, ikey said:

how do I set it to one of the default worlds

You can set a world to default with the following steps:

1) Start up your server with pressing the blue "ACTIVATE" button

1676430520_Screenshot2021-04-15at08_42_59.thumb.png.51ca4fa68313495cca94cd40d91db75d.png

2) Press the blue "EDIT SERVER" after activating the server so it starts up

771085124_Screenshot2021-04-15at08_44_09.thumb.png.b68f8db2f9b7717775e46382533318ad.png

3) Go to "SETTINGS" --> "Level Name" --> type the name of the world you want to set as default

1530019217_Screenshot2021-04-15at08_46_22.thumb.png.095045c223cedb51993a8c31043476bc.png

Hope this helps!

• Thanks 1

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle