Spazzs is a Spoon

Jackson85

Today we will be discussing what Spazzs, a spoon who just revealed that he has a spoon, does during his day. (Evidence of him being a spoon can be found right here). Let's begin.

Spazzs likes to start his day by being taken out of the dishwasher. He is then used to eat Cheerios. This is his least favorite part of the day as he hates Cheerios. Next up, he rinses himself in the sink by jumping onto the faucet handle and putting all his weight  on it. This turns on the water. He  then swims up and down the stream of water. A paper towel is then torn off somehow by the spoon to dry himself off. If it is a Wednesday, he will hop onto the recliner and watch The Office. Kevin is his favorite because he used a spoon once for his chili. It is now lunch time! He will be used for eating tomato soup today. Once finished, he will be thrown into the sink and cry. He feels so used and begins to talk of escaping with the fork. They will move off to an Italian restaurant, where they would be eaten with and treated with love. During the middle of the plot discussion, Randy, the owner of the silverware, throws him into the dishwasher, where he will be used again tomorrow.

Let me know if you enjoyed. 

(Also Spazzs told me to ping him so hi @Spazzs)

Edited by Jackson85

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

2 hours ago, SLG Molly said:

Yeah probably.

image.png

That dog is focused on that spoon.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.