Jump to content
Lavendr_Daydream

Add PlayerWarps?

Recommended Posts

Plugin Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/pwarp-playerwarps-gui-easy-set-up-player-warps.64542/

Hi! I was wondering if the mods could add the plugin PlayerWarps. I've seen it used on multiple survival servers, and want to use it on my own minehut server.

For example, people on those survival made things like community mob grinders, farms, and nether portals.

I hope you consider! Thanks 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Essentials already has a /warp feature, and you can give players access to /setwarp if you want. I believe there's also even a way to set it so players are only able to set a limited number of warps as well.


 

                                                Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

                                                                              Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

     
       ☭
Sharing Is Caring 

                                                                                                             



                                                                                                                                                                           moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PyroDellz said:

Essentials already has a /warp feature, and you can give players access to /setwarp if you want. I believe there's also even a way to set it so players are only able to set a limited number of warps as well.

I think It would look pretty nice as a GUI. It would look alot nicer than just having it as text. I think you can also set descriptions for your warps as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lavendr_Daydream said:

I think It would look pretty nice as a GUI. It would look alot nicer than just having it as text. I think you can also set descriptions for your warps as well.

Essentials does have a GUI that you should be able to enable/disable- doing /warps should pull up a menu with each warp shown as a clay ball that you can select to warp to. Alternatively you could create a warp GUI with whatever icons and descriptions you want fairly easily using either Create Your Own Menus or Skript.

(P.S. I'm not trying to dissuade this plugin from being added, just offering alternatives for now)

  • Thanks 1

 

                                                Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

                                                                              Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

     
       ☭
Sharing Is Caring 

                                                                                                             



                                                                                                                                                                           moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PyroDellz said:

Essentials does have a GUI that you should be able to enable/disable- doing /warps should pull up a menu with each warp shown as a clay ball that you can select to warp to. Alternatively you could create a warp GUI with whatever icons and descriptions you want fairly easily using either Create Your Own Menus or Skript.

(P.S. I'm not trying to dissuade this plugin from being added, just offering alternatives for now)

At the moment, when I do /warps, It just sends a list in the chat for the warps. Is there certain command that I don't know, do I have to go into the plugin files?  

Ty for telling me about this 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lavendr_Daydream said:

At the moment, when I do /warps, It just sends a list in the chat for the warps. Is there certain command that I don't know, do I have to go into the plugin files?  

Ty for telling me about this 😄

Ah, so it's an essentials addon plugin that you'd need to get for it to work. It's called "EssentialsWarpGUI"- it sounds like you can configure it even more than I had thought, I'd recommend checking it out.

  • Thanks 1

 

                                                Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

                                                                              Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

     
       ☭
Sharing Is Caring 

                                                                                                             



                                                                                                                                                                           moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...