Potential Bad Flaw With Minehut

ChromiumGaming

Question

4 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, ChromiumGaming said:

Is there any way to view the live console output/console logs for your server? If no, then is this being worked on/implemented? Being able to view console outputs live/logs is very important, yet I don't see any way to do it when in my server control panel.

Minehut does seriously need to implement this, but for now there's a plugin called "DiscordSRV" which will allow you to talk between in game and a discord server- but also lets you set a channel in your discord server as a "Console" channel, which will give you the same live feed that there would be if minehut added a live console to the panel. Alternatively you can check your server logs via file manager, but the annoying part is every time you want them updated you have to reload the page, also it clears itself every time the server goes offline- meaning its pretty much only good for troubleshooting.

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

I believe Minehut is currently working on implementing this but I'm not positive. At the moment, you can download the logs in game by doing /dl logs or you can just install discordsrv to view logs.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

Just now, TheRustySpud said:

Or you can go to File Manager >> Logs >> latest.log to view the logs

Either works

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.