NotFarwl

Thanos Script

Posted (edited)

Have you ever wanted the power of thanos on your server. Now you can have it for just 3 easy payments of $0.00.

command /snap:
    permission: thanos.snap
    trigger:
        loop all players:
            loop-index <= (amount of players/2):
                kill loop-player where [loop-player != player]

This will actually kill half of the players on your server.

Edited by NotFarwl
  • Like 1

you might want to make it so it excludes the person using the command lol

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Noice

+rep

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082

2 hours ago, Avippy said:

this is high quality

Agree

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082