Nobody can join My server

Deumis

Question

We we're playing and suddently everyone got kicked one by one and when tried to relog got this message. we are not sure what to do. we tried restarting Minecraft, switching launchers nothing worked IP - MHRoleplay.minehut.gg

confused.PNG

4 answers to this question

Did you have to restart the server or notice it having any issues on the control panel? I'd suggest checking your logs from file manager to see if you can find out anymore from there.

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

7 hours ago, Deumis said:

I didn't notice any issues it was out of the blue. this was the only thing that was out of the ordinary 

1.PNG

That definitely seems like an issue... seeing as the server.properties file is locked to users I don't know how that could've been changed unless maybe it was some plugin you had? You could try doing "Repair Files" in the Danger Zone tab, which will attempt to fix anything in your files that would be stopping the server from starting. If Repair Files doesn't work you might need to get in contact with a minehut admin seeing as nobody has access to the server.properties file to fix that.

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄