My Account lInk

BadPlace1

Question

Hello I Am Contacting You Today To Ask If you could unlink my minecraft Account IGN : BadPlace From An Email i cant remember 
Reson : Today I Rest my computer loosing all the data and also i have alot of emails I Couldnt remember what it was

If There is a Way To Unlink it That Would Be Awesome 

- BadPlace

4 answers to this question

What you need to do is go to the minehut control panel profile page and click the Remove Account button at the top (It should say "Remove Account" if it is already linked, if it just says "Link Account" then it was never linked in the first place.) After that refresh the page and you should now be able to click Link Account - do that and copy the command it gives you, from there simply go to the minehut lobby and paste in that command with the string and it'll link your new account.

59dcc4ccd4e82ecd891225decdad1dc2.png

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

6 minutes ago, banu2012 said:

hi

hi but don't necropost, thank you

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

Reason for lock stated above.

🔒 Thread Locked

Discord - swirs#0069

In-game name - swiirs

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - July 1st 2020

Support - 9/6/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 1/10/2021

Moderator - 1/10/2021 - 5/17/2021