Hey minehut developers/staff I made this topic to tell you about a gift credits system. I want a gift credit system because when I don't have many credits left my friends can gift me some and my server can keep have more players/ram. Hope you like it I thing is good, Thanks for reading this!

• Like 6

This can be abused alot in many ways.

I've been doing skript for 4 years and a half. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 5 years and a half

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: https://discord.gg/6rQu2Vn

2 hours ago, Avippy said:

+1 but instead of giving I would make it so you have to buy it for them.

I agree but it could be interesting ¯\_(ツ)_

just no.

I've been doing skript for 4 years and a half. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 5 years and a half

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: https://discord.gg/6rQu2Vn

3 hours ago, Avippy said:

+1 but instead of giving I would make it so you have to buy it for them.

I agree but it could be interesting ¯\_(ツ)_

I agree that an option to buy it for other people would probably be the best. There's no way to abuse it this way, and if nothing else it'll probably increase sales for minehut as well as increasing user security so you don't have to give away your account login information just so somebody can buy credits for you.

• Like 2

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄                                                                                                                                                                                                    

7 minutes ago, PyroDellz said:

I agree that an option to buy it for other people would probably be the best. There's no way to abuse it this way, and if nothing else it'll probably increase sales for minehut as well as increasing user security so you don't have to give away your account login information just so somebody can buy credits for you.

Same here, it couldn't be abused that way.. and wouldn't this be a perfect time to enable console sharing features

2019-06-25_16.49.00.png

2019-06-25_18.13.26.png

2019-06-25_16.42.21.png

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2020 at 11:09 AM, XAlpaca_23 said:

Abusing the feature would be impossible since you would have to vote and/or buy credits.

People could use multiple accounts for voting and then transfer all their credits from all their accounts to their main.

Posted (edited)

as i said,

transferring credits from different accounts wouldn't be a problem since minehut would be gaining votes and money.

Also, if one person can do this everybody else can and that only benefits minehut.

Edited by XAlpaca_23

Gifting could easily be abused so -1

However buying credits for others could be cool and would be extremely helpful so +1 to that

• Like 1

Developer

I know a lot of Skript and learning Java

I'm part of the community events team ( Development )

Feel free to contact me at @Santio71#3822

First Joined: Jan. 24, 2016

[VIP] ~2019

Joined CET: July 22, 2019 (Over a year ago) 

[PRO] May 6, 2020

Rejoined CET: June 15, 2020

himods_1_464x213.pngok3.png.9f407538426375980dbfd1a70bd93a74.pngok2.png.2d1e6960fee974293bc3aaebeb41d5db.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2019 at 12:48 PM, FirstTo1Million said:

+1 would be a cool alternative way for players to donate to servers.

yeah, but could easily be abused. Like if I wanted to if they added this I could get 100's of credits a day.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 minutes ago, Wintere said:

+1 it would awesome if we could gift credits. It would all be supporting Minehut anyways even if it was votes or buying some. 

no, maybe to gift someone credits by buying it, but not for voting.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bad bad bad idea.

They could make a "gift credits" options, but you have to purchase it with real money

This can be exploited in many ways, such as creating alternate accounts in minehut, using VPN to bypass the vote timer, and so on

meme.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2019 at 1:47 PM, SneakyWinner said:

Hey minehut developers/staff I made this topic to tell you about a gift credits system. I want a gift credit system because when I don't have many credits left my friends can gift me some and my server can keep have more players/ram. Hope you like it I thing is good, Thanks for reading this!

+100