Minehut Is Broken

fdsfd123

Question

Hey guys! I was trying to start my server, and it starts to stopp itself? Can anyone help me: i used a normal server with no mods. StenHG is broken 😧

Please can you minehut fix this bug. It's pretty annoying sometimes. 

When i tryed join it said "Can't connect to default or fallback server, please try again later: io.netto.channel" and something other like that.

Edited by fdsfd123

3 answers to this question

What might work in terms of your server stopping and starting is repairing your files (this essentially fixes any corrupt files which may be stopping/delaying your server). In order to do this, go to Minehut server control panel and click on the Danger Zone tab on the left, when you are in the Danger Zone, select Repair Files. When you've repaired your files, make sure to stop and then start your server. As for your other issue, make sure that your server is fully online (even if the status is displayed as "Online", give it 20 more seconds) and then join your server.

If my recommended solutions haven't worked, DM me on Discord (Clarifity#9353) or message me on the forums and I'll try to figure something out.

Edited by Clarifity

12 hours ago, fdsfd123 said:

Hey guys! I was trying to start my server, and it starts to stopp itself? Can anyone help me: i used a normal server with no mods. StenHG is broken 😧

Please can you minehut fix this bug. It's pretty annoying sometimes. 

When i tryed join it said "Can't connect to default or fallback server, please try again later: io.netto.channel" and something other like that.

For the past few days minehut has been having an issue with the amount of active servers reaching minehuts max capacity, so you probably had just tried to start your server at a time when all the slots were full, in which case it would begin starting and then just go back to offline like you had said was happening for you. If you notice this I'd suggest checking the minehut panel homepage to see if there are any available server slots (towards the bottom of the page there are 2 blue bars, the top one shows the number of active servers/the total number of minehut server slots). If you tried starting it while there are enough available server slots and it still doesn't work then I'd recommend trying what @Clarifity had suggested.

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄