Server does not start !

Garmen1

Question

2 answers to this question

Hello! Try repairing your files from the 'Danger Zone' section of your panel. 
If this doesn't work, let me know.

Discord: thistle#1234
In Game: thistl

Minehut Community Support Member
(8/10/19)
Minehut Junior Moderator

(10/30/19)
Minehut Moderator
(12/30/19 - 07/11/20)
Reinstated
(09/19/20)

❤️

(05/19/21)

14 hours ago, Garmen1 said:

Had an incident where a guy that was made op , banned me from my own server , and when I had edited the files to remove his op and my ban from the server , it wont restart , what do I do now ?

It's possible you just tried starting it during a time when minehut was at it's max server capacity (which has been happening frequently the past few days due to a large influx of players) and might have just been coincidence it happened at the same time. Try starting it at a later time when there aren't as many servers online (you can check here: https://minehut.com/ - towards the bottom of the page there are 2 bars, the top one displays how many servers are currently online / the total server capacity)

• Like 2

Breathing is a fun and healthy way to stay alive!

Recommended By 9/10 Doctors!

☭
Sharing Is Caring 

moo   🐄