Jump to content
  • 5

Server stuck at "downloading" proble.


literallyaaaaa

Question

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

How long has it been stuck like that? Are you able to go force hibernate it or does it not let you access that page. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 - 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1
Just now, tsumiiro said:

also having issues starting my server, i was just on it five minutes ago but it seems like it went down by itself and won't come back up. here's the error i'm having. image.thumb.png.532d711347f7e7d017d0307d5003c31f.png

That error usually comes up when the server you are trying to join either isn't fully up yet or recently went down. Is your server not starting? Make sure its fully online before joining. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 - 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Just now, _Tarna_ said:

How long has it been stuck like that? Are you able to go force hibernate it or does it not let you access that page. 

it has just entered this state, i looked on the minehut forums and it looks like multiple people are having this problem.

 

it just went back online but immediately crashed again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Just now, literallyaaaaa said:

it has just entered this state, i looked on the minehut forums and it looks like multiple people are having this problem.

 

it just went back online but immediately crashed again

So the server did eventually come online? But when you joined it crashed? Are you able to access your server logs after it crashed? It can help determine what caused it to crash. Send them here in a pastebin.com. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 - 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, _Tarna_ said:

So the server did eventually come online? But when you joined it crashed? Are you able to access your server logs after it crashed? It can help determine what caused it to crash. Send them here in a pastebin.com. 

cant access logs, as the website wont let me get to files

its been stuck loading for a while now

image.thumb.png.d5f3e78b1921f7b808de77fd7e3a3595.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, literallyaaaaa said:

cant access logs, as the website wont let me get to files

its been stuck loading for a while now

image.thumb.png.d5f3e78b1921f7b808de77fd7e3a3595.png

Try force hibernating the server through the danger zone tab on the panel. This should force the server into hibernation. Then try starting it again.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 - 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 minutes ago, _Tarna_ said:

Try force hibernating the server through the danger zone tab on the panel. This should force the server into hibernation. Then try starting it again.

how long will this take, it is stuck at downloading still after about a half minute after force hibernating it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Just now, literallyaaaaa said:

nevermind it has just closed lol

Ok nice. Then try starting again and see if it works or if it goes back to being stuck on hibernation. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 - 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - 12/20/22

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...