Delete Button gone for certain world files?

FreeFallingUp13

Question

I'm back again! Lots of confusion in this minehut stuff on my end, methinks.

I have uploaded a few story maps to my server that involve command blocks that don't work properly. I have had to delete maps in the past for similar issues using the provided file manager Minehut has.

The only issue now is that I have three world files that I cannot delete. I assume that they can't be deleted because the command blocks of the worlds are in use.

In the past, I was able to delete the world after the server had been left alone and restarted. This is not the case for these worlds anymore; every time we log in, the command blocks are still working, visible from a "Teams" window on the side of our screen. We aren't even sure which world it's from, just that it has to be one of the three worlds that we can't delete.

Is this something I'll have to contact staff about? I'm unsure what else can be done in this situation.

1 answer to this question

It might be a case of the command blocks, as you've said. I would recommend going to Server Properties tab on your Minehut control panel and selecting the Command Blocks drop down menu. Afterwards, setting the option to Disabled and saving it. When you've done this, restart your server and delete the world. Afterwards, feel free to re-enable command blocks again.