Whenever I try to join a server (worst with one specifically) with nobody on it, I get an error.

east321east

Question

I do not own the server and do not have access to the dashboard, but I am frequently on it, but whenever I want to get on through starting it, I get the error "Could not connect to a default or fallback server, please try again later: io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedContentException." Though it says to try again later, it has been happening for weeks, both Minehut and my server list say it is online, but I simply can not get past this error. I can not find any help on this subject and I would appreciate any and all ideas for how to fix this.

tl;dr, i can't join a minehut server with nobody on it, please help.

sorry for the inconvenience.image.thumb.png.fe957c63a38e66ad1ee3612a1fb2e1bf.png

3 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, east321east said:

The problem is, I can't force hibernate it because I can't use the console. I don't know if there's any way to without it. I'm also not sure how to know if a server is completely online. Thanks for the help though!

Yeah if you don't have console, there isn't much you can do.

[PATRON] Echology

image.png.25b196fc30999f9133398315a98c2b11.png

Sponk = Weeb

This error usually occurs when a server is not in the Online status. When attempting to join a server that is Offline (Not Hibernating) or Starting you will receive this error.

Wait until the server is 100% Online before joining

Your server is probably stuck somewhere, you might need to force hibernate it, wait for it to start up, then join once it is online. This is just an issue with startup of bungee servers.

Edited by Bluberriess

[PATRON] Echology

image.png.25b196fc30999f9133398315a98c2b11.png

Sponk = Weeb

22 minutes ago, Bluberriess said:

Your server is probably stuck somewhere, you might need to force hibernate it, wait for it to start up, then join once it is online. This is just an issue with startup of bungee servers.

The problem is, I can't force hibernate it because I can't use the console. I don't know if there's any way to without it. I'm also not sure how to know if a server is completely online. Thanks for the help though!