Question

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, dubtoshi said:

I'm trying to download my world by /dl world (world name), then it goes
Compressing world...
That world does not exist!
I'm typing my world name exactly how it is but it just doesn't work

Screenshot_43.png

Is it a world that you uploaded or is it just the default world? By default the world is called world, so the command would be "/dl world world" without the quotes. You might also be getting that error because the world has been deleted. If someone ran /delete world (worldname) I think that's what trying to download it would look like, idk. I don't remember if you're able to download a world from your server console or not, someone else may have to clarify that for me.

3 hours ago, frankthetank said:

Is it a world that you uploaded or is it just the default world? By default the world is called world, so the command would be "/dl world world" without the quotes. You might also be getting that error because the world has been deleted. If someone ran /delete world (worldname) I think that's what trying to download it would look like, idk. I don't remember if you're able to download a world from your server console or not, someone else may have to clarify that for me.

I renamed the world to something else when i was changing some settings, also me and my friend didn't even know that  you could delete a world so idk.