Skript TuSKe not working anymore?

whoswish

Hello,

I love to skript and I'm getting the hang of it and have been doing it for about 4 months now, I have been using TuSKe GUI's because that's the only one I have learnt.

Recently it has broken, I have made sure that I've installed the correct version and used the write code. I get no errors whatsoever, and it should work perfectly fine as I've used the code before without having any problems.

I don't know if I should even be posting this on Minehut forums and not my server provider's forums if they have any (I'm not giving out any other server hosters name)

But if you guys can tell me what could be the problem with it besides it being outdated, that would be perfect, thank you!

Did you do  /sk reload all or /sk reload scripts? Doing either of those commands breaks tuske GUIs. You have to restart your server.

If I helped you at all, leave a like!

IGN: _omga
Discord: omega#1000

1 minute ago, _omga said:

Did you do  /sk reload all or /sk reload scripts? Doing either of those commands breaks tuske GUIs. You have to restart your server.

Well okay, so i have it set so if you do a command it'll pop up a GUI with whatever i want in it, I made it so if you click on said barrier it'll close the gui

(code: format gui slot 45 of loop-player with glowing barrier named "&4&lCLOSE" with lore "&bClick on this to close the GUI!")

the command works like I want it but the barrier doesnt even show up in the GUI.

Never had this problem before.

and no I always do /sk reload skriptname

Just now, _omga said:

I think that means that the "glowing" part of it doesn't work. Try replacing "glowing" with "shiny".

alr ill try it, i dont get any errors whenever i reload the skript though, but mb its just because tuSKE is outdated

This shouldn't be a problem with Tuske if your other gui slots are working.

i dont have anything else filled with any blocks yet, I ran into the problem and tried to fix it without adding new slots with different blocks. I can give you the full code if you want to check it out and see anything for your self

Just now, _omga said:

So does the formatting of other slots work? Set slot 0 to just dirt.

ehh, i dont know right now, i went into my server, reloaded the skript by itself, and now the command itself isnt working, and i have latest updates for skript and all the addons that i have with it

command /bigchest:
	trigger:
		open virtual chest inventory with size 6 named "My items" to player
		format gui slot 3 of player with stone named "&6Stone" to close

So this is currently working for me.

If I helped you at all, leave a like!

IGN: _omga
Discord: omega#1000

command /bigchest:
	trigger:
		open virtual chest inventory with size 6 named "My items" to player
		format gui slot 3 of player with stone named "&6Stone" to close

So this is currently working for me.

i can try to make a short skript that like that and see if it works

Just now, _omga said:

It didn't work when I created the GUI in a function, so yes that might be why.

i may have done /sk reload all earlier since my server doesnt automatically turn off like minehuts so im restarting it right now.

37 minutes ago, NotEnergy said:

smh yeah its still not working even after restarting, rewriting the code. idk whats wrong

Try to reset the config

Minehut Dashboard > Plugins > TuSKe > Reset Config

If that does not work try uininstalling, restart server, reinstall, and restart once more

Edited by AgentGamerPro

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present

6 minutes ago, NotEnergy said:

not gonna give out the name of the hoster im using but yeah im not using minehut, ive checked for updates on skript and all the addons for it, everything is fully updated.

then why are you asking on Minehut forums. go ask on spigotmc .

[PATRON] Echology

image.png.25b196fc30999f9133398315a98c2b11.png

Sponk = Weeb

4 minutes ago, Bluberriess said:

But its for Minehut, Minehut changes things so some things on Minehut will not work the way they work externally.

still, minehut's community is very helpful to me whether i use a different server hoster or not.