Not changing time.

OskarsC

Hello, I am a little annoyed. I'm playing with a friend - just having fun.

The day night cycle is happening for the mobs (night time - they don't get lit on fire, on day time they do)

But for use players - it is always day.

We can't get past the morning - the sun never moves but the ticks do. It isn't a problem with neither of our clients.

I can change the time with the commands - but it only does on the server side I'm guessing.

Any suggestions? I've reset the server multiple times to a fresh start, removed all my plugins - set daynightcycles, changed the time not only in game with /op but also through the console..

It's getting really annoying! :D

Have a good day.

-Osis.

Do you have any command blocks that may be doing that? Try disabling command blocks on the panel, click save, and restart the server and see if that fixes it. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

On 3/5/2021 at 3:47 AM, OskarsC said:

Hello, I am a little annoyed. I'm playing with a friend - just having fun.

The day night cycle is happening for the mobs (night time - they don't get lit on fire, on day time they do)

But for use players - it is always day.

We can't get past the morning - the sun never moves but the ticks do. It isn't a problem with neither of our clients.

I can change the time with the commands - but it only does on the server side I'm guessing.

Any suggestions? I've reset the server multiple times to a fresh start, removed all my plugins - set daynightcycles, changed the time not only in game with /op but also through the console..

It's getting really annoying! 😄

Have a good day.

-Osis.

Are you 100% sure that you arent using a Minecraft client Like Badlion or something that has fullbright or time changer enabled?

Edited by landonhalley
clarity

2020-12-04-23-49-55_1.gif.3724f1a829a773

• 7 months later...