how do i set spawn to a different world?

haristhehothot

Question

13 answers to this question

59 minutes ago, haristhehothot said:

So i recently uploaded a new world to my server but everytime someone join they spawn in the old world.

How do i make it so that new players spawb in the new world?

So if you are using an uploaded workd, I recommend you using multiverse. So that when the server starts, the worlds also does. Otherwise you have to wait like 15 seconds for it to load when you join it. Use /mv import [Worldname] and then /mv set spawn (but use essentials setspawn it’s better.).

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, AttendantFox said:

Teleport to the world you want to and type /setspawn. Make sure you have Essentials & EssentialsSpawn.

Hi, in my world the command "/setspawn" doesn't even work, only "/setworldspawn". And that doesn't change the spawn from the default world to the new world, it only changes the spawn point in that world. What do you mean by essentials?

Edited by TheMightyOne

38 minutes ago, TheMightyOne said:

Hi, in my world the command "/setspawn" doesn't even work, only "/setworldspawn". And that doesn't change the spawn from the default world to the new world, it only changes the spawn point in that world. What do you mean by essentials?

Go into server properties, there you'll find an option called level name, put in your uploaded world's name and save it, restart the server and you will spawn in that world. Once you've done that just /setspawn wherever you want in that world.

IGN: PandaChan

Discord: PundaChen

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PundaChen 

image.thumb.png.71ee836a585fa6d62d7870fbc0cd5b34.png

• Like 1

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord