Play2Live Network is Recruiting!

xlr100

Hello people of Minehut! Its been a long time since i made a post

Anyway lets get right to the point - Play2Live network is recruiting

What is Play2Live?

Play2Live is an already made and well developed network with 250+ Discord Members and 9,000+ Joins from only one of the network servers. This network is made solely by me (yea i know, looks promising, right?). I created it after i wanted to make another server other than the one i had for the last year (Farm2Live). I also made Fight2Live and now working on Jump2Live. The thing is im only one man. Although i make my servers in a way that not a lot of building is needed, and able to find builders for the things i need, i cant expand this network all by myself. Im already developing both Farm2Live and Jump2Live, managing the staff team and Discord server in the same time while studying for the psychometric test (a kind of university entrance test) and managing a personal life (Looks healthy to me). So im here asking you to help by joining on the network, so we can have more than 2 servers, and make it achieve it's true potential!

So before you leave this post out of boredom, who am i recruiting?

Im looking for the following roles:

Developer (Advanced Skript knowledge required)

Builder (Possibly good with building, minimum is to know how to place blocks)

Project Managers (Responsible for a project each, making sure the developers and builders do their job and giving them tasks)

Server Ideas (Creative and want to help? Sure, who needs to know how to develop or build anyway?) 

Well thats about it, you can ask anything in this post or in the discord server (just look for it in the club).

If you want to join and help dm me in discord xlr100#6932 

Owner of Play2Live

OMan100

Ok so basicly,
I would like to be a builder, but i dont know what you are going to make me build.
If you want me to build huge structures, I would like to have WorldEdit.

Motos (known as Oreo AKA Cookies N Cream or the glitched nickname on the Discord server)

Edited by Motos

4 minutes ago, Motos said:

Ok so basicly,
I would like to be a builder, but i dont know what you are going to make me build.
If you want me to build huge structures, I would like to have WorldEdit.

Motos (known as Oreo AKA Cookies N Cream or the glitched nickname on the Discord server)

sounds cool, message me in discord

Hello! I would very much like to join this team. I am a Skript Developer and know Skript pretty well. I tried DM'ing you, however we are not friends nor do we share a server.

If you still need Skript Developers. Hit me up on discord SoloStrafe#0949

Hello! I'm SoloStrafe!

Skills:

Skript (4+ years experience)

Most of the plugins on MH

Servers:

- Westmine (Developer)

- Mineport (Admin)

Minehut:

Untitled.png.395f912cec0139eaf122fc8874f57045.png

I got VIP rank on 8/1/2019 -> Current

17 hours ago, SoloStrafe said:

Hello! I would very much like to join this team. I am a Skript Developer and know Skript pretty well. I tried DM'ing you, however we are not friends nor do we share a server.

If you still need Skript Developers. Hit me up on discord SoloStrafe#0949

Sent you a friend request