Hi I’m youtubejr

Youtubejr

Hi 👋, My name is Youtubejr and i’ve Been playing minehut for the past 3-4 years or maybe longer. But anyways let me tell you some stuff about 

birthday: October 2 2000

in-game name: Youtubejr

hobbies: love playing sport, gaming, building stuff, coding and a lot more

about me: I love helping people “not on just games” that’s all I got to say about myself😕

TIP

if I can’t reply to your post sorry, but I still love the respect ❤️ 

Edited by Youtubejr

Welcome back dude. How ya been?

• Thanks 1

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

On 6/11/2019 at 10:35 PM, Youtubejr said:

Hi 👋, My name is Youtubejr and i’ve Been playing minehut for the past 3-4 years or maybe longer. But anyways let me tell you some stuff about me.

irl name: I just can’t tell you “sorry”

about me: I love helping people “not on just games” that’s all I got to say about myself😕

Welcome back, bud.

• Thanks 1

721034654735532112.gif.966bd6f1cb909ca87f1548614acb4131.gif

984d8967114f41b9e72bfd5c454fbd5d.png

achievement.png

Been a while my dude 🙂

Anyways, welcome back!

CoverMC

• Thanks 1

Been playing Minehut since late summer of 2015 and still continuing. 

Servers I have created in the past:

SkyblockSMP (2015-2016)

MagicalSkyblock (2016-2017)

Mythblock (2019 - ) 

SkyblockSMP and MagicalSkyblock was one of my successful servers. I'm not an active server creator but I do create servers whenever it's the right time for me to create one. 

On 6/11/2019 at 11:35 PM, Youtubejr said:

Hi 👋, My name is Youtubejr and i’ve Been playing minehut for the past 3-4 years or maybe longer. But anyways let me tell you some stuff about me.

irl name: I just can’t tell you “sorry”

TIP

if I can’t reply to your post sorry, but I still love the respect ❤️ 

When??????????? I thought you quit mc unless you fake Cause you always told me you was 16 😉

13 hours ago, XXXCanadian said:

if its you you've missed alot. We got free plugins btw and the popular servers now are idler servers not genpvp which is a GG in a tiny way

Because we went from 1 hour servers to 2 hour servers

Yes this is the original Youtubejr and yes I have missed a lot, nice to see you still play. If you don’t think it’s me (we made a open world prison server with what his face.