Unable to Join Lobby (Bedrock)

Dingus15

Question

Hello, I'm having this issue where I cannot join the Minehut lobby at all. Every time I attempt to join, I get the same thing, "Unable to connect to world." This has been happening for a bit now, and I'm not sure what's going on and what to do.

But for clarification:
-Yes, I am using the correct server address "bedrock.minehut.com"
-The issue is not internet connection.
-Minehut is the only server where I run through these issues

Also: there is a red dot replacing the current ping, and I'm not sure what that means either.

If anyone has the same problems and/or knows if there is anything I can do, I would really appreciate help!

Screenshot_20210212-143659_Minecraft.jpg?width=834&height=406
Screenshot_20210212-143734_Minecraft.jpg?width=419&height=406

3 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Dingus15 said:

Hello, I'm having this issue where I cannot join the Minehut lobby at all. Every time I attempt to join, I get the same thing, "Unable to connect to world." This has been happening for a bit now, and I'm not sure what's going on and what to do.

But for clarification:
-Yes, I am using the correct server address "bedrock.minehut.com"
-The issue is not internet connection.
-Minehut is the only server where I run through these issues

Also: there is a red dot replacing the current ping, and I'm not sure what that means either.

If anyone has the same problems and/or knows if there is anything I can do, I would really appreciate help!

Screenshot_20210212-143659_Minecraft.jpg?width=834&height=406
Screenshot_20210212-143734_Minecraft.jpg?width=419&height=406

same, i wish they would let us use .jar files so i can actually host for bedrock and not use their method.

On 2/13/2021 at 5:47 AM, fragmentsofemma said:

Hi, bedrock Minehut currently only supports 1.16.200, if you have 1.16.201, the server will be unable to connect you.

This isn't true, I've connected a fair few times on 1.16.201

It's incredibly hard to actually get into the lobby sometimes and takes hundreds of times retrying but it's possible. 

I've had days where it lets me in first try and days where I cannot connect at all. I think it's just the servers on Minehut's end.