We're glad you do everything you can!

Edited by tigero9

Default - 5/10/2017 - 8/1/2018
[VIP] - 8/1/2018 - 11/25/2020
[HELPER] - 11/25/2020 - 3/8/2021
[MOD] - 3/8/2021 - 5/17/2021
[<3] 5/17/2021 - Now

Former Minehut Moderator.

@Trent Thank you so much for the efforts you put into letting us know the issue. We all appreciate your hardwork, keep it up. ❤️

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

Stuffs like this happen, and it can't be helped. Sometimes, it's not even the staffs' fault, but there will always be folks who'll give you guys the flack for not meeting their expectations, which is to be expected. 

I'm pretty sure that you staffs have done your best to mitigate the problem and to keep it from turning worse. Although my words do not speak for everyone who use Minehut, I'd like to say thanks for tackling the issues with alacrity and being honest with us, if that means anything. 

thanks for saving us yet again trent 😄

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

Guest Appreciate It!!

Just wanted to say thanks for all you and the entire team has done.... greatly appreciated.  My server was not effected with data loss but I totally understand what other people are going through.  **Always /dl world (world name)!!!!!!!**

9 hours ago, Trent said:

While we were offline today, we wrote a patch that updated the server shutdown process to not give up if it fails. It will now always wait for the server to successfully save. If this patch would've been in place before yesterday, no one would've experienced data loss, but we still would have had issues with servers starting and stopping until we fixed the other file server issue. This patch coupled with another one that we rolled out over winter break has drastically reduced the risk of data loss on servers in the future. 

You said on the discord on 10/20/20 that you did this same thing:
We can more easily retry failed uploads and better detect when a server is ready to be put into hibernation. We also now give the servers as much time as they need to save. Previously, servers were limited to 10 minutes for the entire save process to complete. Now, if you have a large server that takes a while to upload and compress, your server container will stay active until that process completes, even if it takes an hour or more. https://discordapp.com/channels/239599059415859200/240269653358805003/767974713141493761

What happened to that?

Guest Help me pls
hello my name in discord / minecraft is loloo777 and i can't log in and that always works when dan says the website says minehut login
Login to your Minehut account.

Hm ... looks like we couldn't log you in. And I did everything right help; DDD

Hi,

This week I noticed that our survival server had lost some big progress in a specific big chunk where we built our structures and where we were mostly active. The terrain is completely reset to its original natural landscape from before we started building, while outside the chunk of lost progress there still exist remainders of the lost structures (these parts were completed later than the core structures), which are literally cut off from the the original chunk with the builds as seen on the screenshot added down below. The fences still look like they're attached to the other fences of the missing chunk. This seems weird as it doesn't seem like a matter of overall issues with the server safe file (I'd expect that the later builds would also not exist in that case), but rather a matter of issues with the chunks. Now I'd like to know if this was caused by the problem described up top? If so, could it somehow be fixed? I'd hate to see the progress being lost like that. If it definitly can't be fixed, then I too would like to know so. Then I know I can move on and start over elsewhere with what was left without wondering whether what was lost can be recovered. 

I hope the issue can be fixed. Thanks in advance. 2021-02-12.thumb.png.5bd3a731fcb3703f5e2c3a5599dea9bf.png

• Like 1