WELL HELLO THERE

Doctor_Eldritch

Hello!

I'm Doctor Eldritch. I also go by Richard or Richie too! I'm a trans male who is currently still transitioning and working on coming out to family n' such. My most preferred pronouns are he/him but I also use a set of neopronouns, xe/xem!! I'm 15 years old and jus' tryna vibe.

Here's some extra facts about me! I've been drawing for 5 years, I normally make art about what I'm fixated on at the time. My most recent drawing was lemon demon from Friday Night Funkin. I'm a big fan of horror movies, especially Scream and IT(2017). Those are my favorites and big comfort movies for me. I'm also a big fan of fnaf and the fangame dsaf. I've been playing Minecraft for as long as I could remember, used to watch the og's like DanTDM, Stampy, PopularMMOs, SkyDoesMinecraft, etc. DanTDM was actually my comfort youtuber for the longest time, now it's Jschlatt but hjdashasdslak. 

Yeah! Hope to get to know some people while I'm here. Here's my Discord: Doctor Eldritch#3144

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums!

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

Hey there! Welcome to the forums 🙂 

𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: @𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕#𝟘𝟘𝟘𝟙

News & Updates  Rules • Helper Application

Reports • Appeals

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟹𝟶𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶