TheTestorSkip

4 hours ago, Elijahandskip said:

Sadly, to not get banned, I cannot link my channel....However, just search "Elijahandskip" on YouTube and you should find my channel.  {Staff, my channel isn't "Elijahandskip", so no mute/warning/ban can be given.}

I feel like this would be considered punishment evasion, like your still connecting people to your channel, just not through a direct link.

image.png

image.png

On 2/9/2021 at 9:54 PM, quick007 said:

I feel like this would be considered punishment evasion, like your still connecting people to your channel, just not through a direct link.

I mean you can look at it that way, but I don't believe it is.  Anyone who has "YT" in their IGN could be called punishment evading if their channel is really the name before/after the YT.  

Advertising is where you tell people to subscribe to, direct link to, or blatant new server advertisement (aka a non-minehut).  That is how I perceive that rule.   You can report me if you want, but in my opinion, if I was to get muted/banned for that, about 1,000 people on Minehut should be also.  So idk.

You can find my YouTube channel by searching "Elijahandskip" on YouTube.  It isn't my channel (Not wanting to get muted/banned), but you will find it so easily by searching that.