Gamemode Switcher Plugin

UnderDogLuna77

So many of you may know the EssentialsX plugin and think the Gamemode Switcher plugin would be useless. I see why you would think that. But EssentialsX is really complicated and may just be too much for you and may override your default Minecraft commands. This plugin would be useful for builders that don't want to start with setting up BIG commands. Also this is our first Java plugin so it would mean a lot if you include it in the Minehut plugins!

Link: https://github.com/xenitrogen/gamemodeswitcher\

Thank you for your consideration.

Edited by UnderDogLuna77

I like your idea, but EssentialsX all you have to do /gmc, I don't think it is easier than that. But good luck on your suggestion.

• Like 1

If I helped you or made you happy, feel free to press the heart.

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 3/25/2021 - 4/11/2021

Helper  - 4/11/2021 - 5/17/2021

Moderator - never

Note: dates are in UK layout.

---------------------------------------------------------

ben87.PNG

15 minutes ago, UnderDogLuna77 said:

Yes, but EssentialsX may be too complicated for some people and people can just start with Gamemode Switcher.

You don't have to change or utilize anything else in Essentials, if you need to switch gamemodes you can simply restrict yourself to the gamemode commands.

I like your idea and support your development but I just don't think it's worth it

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Please leave a reaction if my assistance was satisfactory!

• Administrator

We have nothing against alternative plugins for doing things, however as mentioned in the other thread, plugins from unverifiable sources will not be added under any circumstance. This is for extra security. A jar file hosted on Github is no more secure than a jar file hosted anywhere else.

Locking this thread as a duplicate as well since this plugin was already suggested and has a recent topic where you can discuss it.