My world wont upload

ytniteoffical

Question

Help my world wont upload to minehut. I've tried using file.io but it says the file is too large and ive tried the world section on the control panel and tried to upload it there then restart the server but it still won't work and i even did /world ul and no world was there PLZZZ HELP

2 answers to this question

12 hours ago, ytniteoffical said:

Help my world wont upload to minehut. I've tried using file.io but it says the file is too large and ive tried the world section on the control panel and tried to upload it there then restart the server but it still won't work and i even did /world ul and no world was there PLZZZ HELP

This is another way of adding a world to your server you have to go to the "Worlds" tab on your server settings [https://minehut.com/dashboard/world] then upload your world as a .zip file! [to make your world a .zip file go to file explorer on your windows pc and click on the top where it says "Quick Access" and type "%appdata%/.minecraft/saves" right click on the world you would like to upload and click "send to compressed zip folder"]  Once you have done this your world will be saved as "ul_[worldname]" and to get to this world you will have to do the ingame command /world [world name] or /worlds then click on the world starting with "ul_" to teleport to it!

If I helped you let me know by leaving a "Thanks" reaction!thanks.gif.da139129ec38204550844760066ee4c5.gif
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Some Important Minehut Links

Server RulesStaff ApplicationNews + UpdatesReportsAppeals
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

If you would like to speak to me either dm me on discord [StrxmyLive#0001]
Or through the forums page on the top right of your page!

mhtuttu.png.c9ee3ad4ac7d2440a8b32742c03e7328.png