MINEHUT SERVER IS OPING AND SUMMON ENDER DRAGONS (BROKEN)

OREO532

Question

So I log on today to my private smp with my friends and to my surprise they're all shouting! Enderdragons are being randomly spawned destroying everything on the over world, difficulty is randomly changing, and people are being randomly oped and forced to switch gamer modes! PLEASE HELP! I only have essential chat, essentialsX, luck perms, and vault plugins in my world. My friends are saying they saw nobody join the world. Please I really need help...

Edited by OREO532

6 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, OREO532 said:

So I log on today to my private smp with my friends and to my surprise they're all shouting! Enderdragons are being randomly spawned destroying everything on the over world, difficulty is randomly changing, and people are being randomly oped and forced to switch gamer modes! PLEASE HELP! I only have essential chat, essentialsX, luck perms, and vault plugins in my world. My friends are saying they saw nobody join the world. Please I really need help...

Hey @OREO532

Could anyone have gotten your console password?? And / or do your friends know your console password. These could just be possibilities. Also does any of your friends have op? If so they might be doing this on purpose. 

If I helped you let me know by leaving a "Thanks" reaction!thanks.gif.da139129ec38204550844760066ee4c5.gif
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Some Important Minehut Links

Server RulesStaff ApplicationNews + UpdatesReportsAppeals
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

If you would like to speak to me either dm me on discord [StrxmyLive#0001]
Or through the forums page on the top right of your page!

mhtuttu.png.c9ee3ad4ac7d2440a8b32742c03e7328.png

I really dont think anyone has my account, only one of my friends does but hes a an old friend and the dragons are destroying his base I'm 100% sure its not him. Nobody on the server has op either until this started and it oped them randomly. Also tnt started falling from the sky (non griefing) messageing us "death rains upon you" and other things. I really hope you can help and thanks for replying!
Also if fixing isn't an option can I make a copy of the server?
And I also just changed my minecraft password and everything lets hope it stops.

Edited by OREO532

On 2/8/2021 at 2:08 AM, OREO532 said:

I really dont think anyone has my account, only one of my friends does but hes a an old friend and the dragons are destroying his base I'm 100% sure its not him. Nobody on the server has op either until this started and it oped them randomly. Also tnt started falling from the sky (non griefing) messageing us "death rains upon you" and other things. I really hope you can help and thanks for replying!
Also if fixing isn't an option can I make a copy of the server?
And I also just changed my minecraft password and everything lets hope it stops.

Sorry for replying late!

But the "death rains upon you" message is with essentials. Before removing essentials though could you please join the server and run the command "/dl logs" and then send that link to me through the minehut forums messaging system [photo at the bottom of my signature] and then just wait for a reply from me. Thanks, I have an idea that it could be a command block somewhere so once you send me logs I could look through them and look for any unusual behaviour.

If I helped you let me know by leaving a "Thanks" reaction!thanks.gif.da139129ec38204550844760066ee4c5.gif
Some Important Minehut Links

Server RulesStaff ApplicationNews + UpdatesReportsAppeals

If you would like to speak to me either dm me on discord [StrxmyLive#0001]
Or through the forums page on the top right of your page!

mhtuttu.png.c9ee3ad4ac7d2440a8b32742c03e7328.png

🔐 Topic locked.

Please do not reply on threads that have been inactive for over a month.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png