TuberS

spookzook

image.png

Quick Info

Server Name: TuberS

Server IP: TuberS.minehut.gg

Server Owner: Swayl

Server Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/mAadE8c

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great week. We're excited to introduce this week's Featured Server: TuberS by Swayl!

TuberS is a recreation of Pewdiepie's Tuber Simulator in Minehut, made mostly with skript. Once in the server, players start by creating a channel, and make videos in order to get subscribers and views. Players may earn money with ad revenue by earning at least 5,000 total views. TuberS is still in the prototype stage, but still has a lot of cool features including video recording, editing, and publishing, as well as leaderboards, managers, and a black market! In Season 2 the server is looking to add new features like giving players their own house with a gaming room (pictured above)! TuberS also includes a game feature and a viral feature that enables players to choose a game to play while recording. There is a hologram by spawn that displays the viral game at the time—players that make videos of that game have a chance of going viral, thereby earning more subs, views, and money!

Wanna try TuberS out for yourself? Use /join TuberS or TuberS.minehut.gg to see if you've got what it takes to make it big.

Got a server you want featured? Join the Featured Servers Discord! We'll give your server a shoutout on Discord, Forums, Clubs, Twitter, and our new Minehut Weekly show!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Cool

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

• 2 weeks later...

Annoying that this great server was only on the featured bored in lobby for <1 day.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif