Jackson85

How did you get your Minecraft username?

Reply how you got your Minecraft username.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

Normally go by Balloons504 on everything, but wanted a name that I was easily identifiable with. Trent gave me an account and gave me SLG Molly. Hahaha

Support by day, AD Carry when I play.

Play Minecraft with me! I am SLG Molly online UwU

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 11.11.57 AM.png

I got Treasurekid when I was little and my mom wanted a name that both me and my sister could use. Then it became my account when she never used it. I then changed it to Tresre because I wanted a new name and I went by Tresre on a lot of other apps etc.

Nothing special here.

Just a Minehut Mod.

Theres really nothing here...

Im also on the events team.

Discord: Tresre#9999

Im telling you, there isn't anything here.

Just keep moving along.

Nothing to see here.

Stop reading this.

Nothing at all to read.

How are you able to read this small?

My first mc username was 'MusclemanNathan' which I came up of when I was about 5 or 6 years old. (When I started playing roblox where all the oders are) and my second mc username was 'DerpCake_' which idk who tf gave me that name

pce

IGN: Wolfeee_

00243044b4b99f59989b7171466e765c.png

Gamedev Tycoon, Ninvento was already taken, and Teejers wasn't a fan of NinventoMC.

P.S. Lots of people weren't fans of my other name changes too. (Czechia and Provectus to name a few.)

nin.gif

Just one day decided, I wanted to be named Kailum and it grew on me.

Minehut Senior Moderator

Minehut Reports/Appeals Team Leader

Discord: Kailum#0184

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[LEGEND] 2017

[JR.MOD] 28/04/19

[MOD] 28/07/19

[SR.MOD] 01/09/19

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

spacer.png

spacer.png

This account belonged to my brother. Infact it still belongs to my brother. Technically I never had an account of mine. I've used this account for years because my brother was not interested in playing minecraft. Currently I do not know the account password (could still just ask my brother for it), and whenever I want to play minecraft (which I very rarely do) I just use my little sister's account (yes, my little sister has an account of her own, but I dont ._.)

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

Posted (edited)

I saw words on a bench near my house, at a collage. Those words were “Very Important Patreot”. I liked those words but they won’t fit into a Minecraft username so I abbreviated them to “VIP” but then that sounded like “Very important person” and I’m not so I put “2” after that to say i’m Patreot not Person even tho I am a person, XD. Then I just put my child nickname “Kea” on it and boom! vip2kea!!!

Edited by vip2kea
Typo

vip2kea

Playing Minehut since January 8th, 2018

Became a Pro on February 20th, 3029

Owner of SurvioPC

Owner of ArenaGames

Uhh kinda just grabbed a random word generator and it came out as Critical so ofc had to make it unique

Community Support Lead

Discord: Criticyl#0869
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Minehut Vip - 2018/2019
Received Junior Moderator - April 28th 2019

Promoted to Senior Moderator - July 21st 2019

Uh, I started as pandabear_ but Teejers had a rule where you couldn't be staff if you had numbers or underscores in your name so we looked for some names containing panda and I found PandaChan, so I took the name.

auxIZqk.png

For my name.

You see, I started playing MC in May of 2016. We were doing final exams at that time, so I came up with "iiFinals". I ended up passing the final exam we had to take.

I will explain 2 of my usernames, PurpsTheDragon and Jaoheah,

I liked the color purple and I liked dragons, I forget how I came up with it tho. 

For Jaoheah, I just decided one day in discord, I was going to change my username to something and I tried to incorrectly spell my first name, Which is Joey, Jaoheah was supposed to be pronounced Joey. Now I pronounce it like this ja ow hey.

First username I remember having is Schaff24, My last name + the number on our address. It was in Club Penguin. 

2 hours ago, Jaoheah said:

I will explain 2 of my usernames, PurpsTheDragon and Jaoheah,

I liked the color purple and I liked dragons, I forget how I came up with it tho. 

For Jaoheah, I just decided one day in discord, I was going to change my username to something and I tried to incorrectly spell my first name, Which is Joey, Jaoheah was supposed to be pronounced Joey. Now I pronounce it like this ja ow hey.

First username I remember having is Schaff24, My last name + the number on our address. It was in Club Penguin. 

Thought it was because of Spyro the Dragon

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

only 3-letter username I liked

Owner of the servers powys, gwent, merthyr, ceredigion and valkyrja.

VIP

I'm very passive-aggressive. IGN: demonitisation

I first started with GTBMinecraft when I was young and then later I switched to something else I don't remember, and then after a bunch of name switching I somehow got to this, and I'm pretty happy with my username right now.

I got my username when I played a different videogame called StarCraft 2. In the campaign, there was a character named Raynor, I really liked that character and my real life name is Ryan. So I tried to combine the names to come to Ryanor. It also seems simple and people can say my name in only six letters. I also never liked numbers in names. I thought it was kinda childish. To be honest this name feels unique. There could of been some other guy who took this name before me.

I was 8 at the time and I wanted to finally get a Club Penguin account. (like all the cool kids) My real life name is Jackson however Club Penguin told you to not use your real name. I of course would never disobey the almighty Club Penguin.  I tried to make my username Jack855 since I was 8 and my brothers were 5. It was already taken so I said, whatever, I'm gonna do it. I've been Jackson855 ever since.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1