Farwl

Introducing Panel Light Theme, Finally

Posted (edited)

So I was really tired of waiting for a light theme, I didn't really think they would even add it at all. So I made my own. It looks pretty smooth imo. I'll definitely take suggestions on this thread.

How to use

Install the chrome extension 'Stylish'

Next, download the user style made by myself @ https://userstyles.org/styles/174078/minehut-light-theme

Features

100% full functionality.

The entire panel, even login, support tab, server list, account settings, everything has a light theme now.

You can find all of the screenshots here

Once you have it, make sure Stylish is enabled, and you have the light theme style activated. (Click on the Stylish extension in your extensions bar)

Known Bugs

1. When hovering over server properties and plugins it'll revert to the dark theme (original). Until I can fix this just refresh the page and it should return to the light theme.

image.png.7d03ec4c41bb5fdb43ada343e3bbd51b.png

2. When hovering over links at the top of the page the text turns white and not gray. Again, refreshing should fix this. I'm working on a fix.

- Still working on the home page (Not the panel home page, the actual home page @ minehut.com)

Would be nice if we could have an option to use this on the panel. (I believe stylish only supports chrome)

You can find the css at the download page.

1662887805_hawkstudios(1).thumb.png.3f08f035641685ce49d5fb5690fada9a.png

Edited by Farwl
  • Like 1

spigot.png          25231.svg          discord-512.png          images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStJLCL_DZnE6n8UrA4A-JfIHQqbIMPPqzth0v_RRrBB6Pd7UANAg

My NameMC Page

Creator of Hawk Network

Contact me on discord - Farwl#9410

+1 Looks amazing.

• Like 1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

Posted (edited)

I am loving this new style!

Edited by TacticalModz
  • Like 1

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082

Looks good

• Like 1

Minehut Senior Moderator

Minehut Reports/Appeals Team Leader

Discord: Kailum#0184

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[LEGEND] 2017

[JR.MOD] 28/04/19

[MOD] 28/07/19

[SR.MOD] 01/09/19

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

spacer.png

spacer.png

What you have created is a sin and should burn in hell really good for people who don't like dark mode i mean who the hell dislikes dark mode like seriously.

• Thanks 1

crewlysig.png.a498e67f0338e213e4cc70fa141cf6a7.png