Only able to download overworld save and not other dimensions.

ChairmanMeow

Question

When I use the /dl world "world" function I get a message saying none of the worlds exist. The only way I can download my world is to do /dl world. It gives me a link and allows me to download but it is only the overworld save and not the end or nether. The nether is completly reset and I assume the end is too.

5 answers to this question

Are you sure you're typing the world name correct, like world_the_end? Plus I've gone ahead and moved this post to Help, please be mindful to follow our category guidelines.

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

18 hours ago, Migins said:

Are you sure you're typing the world name correct, like world_the_end?

Yes I have tried that. Any time I try to use the download function on any of the worlds in my worlds list it says that they don't exist. The only way I can download the world is to use "/dl world" which only downloads the overworld save.

@youngsharty I sugggest doing running the comand "/worlds" and seeing what the name of the worlds are, and then doing /dl world [worldname] to download that specific world.

Also, please do not necropost. If you have any questions or issues regarding this topic, create a new post on the Help section of the forums.

If I have helped you out in your post or you liked what I posted, please upvote and react to my post! It helps me a lot!

Some Minehut Links:

Server Rules • Staff Applications • News & Updates • Reports • Appeals

Minehut: VIP (07/04/2021 --> Current)
Elestra/Versa Realms: Manager (12/04/2021 --> Current)

If you have any questions contact me!
My Discord: BanditEagle#2481
My Spigot Profile: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/banditeagle.935281/
My IGN: BanditEagle