I honestly need help with a personal issue

Sunate

I honestly need help with a personal issue. I have been waking up / going to bed at random times. I go to bed late because i'm hooked on this video that leads me to another video and so on https://showbox.bio/ https://tutuapp.uno/ . I wake up early due to nightmares. It's currently 3:17 and I just woke up to my house "flooding". It wasn't even like my house's arrangement but I still got scared. Is there a way I can get help? This is affecting my school, and my personal life. I'm always tired now, but I don't want to.

Edited by Sunate

14 hours ago, Sunate said:

I honestly need help with a personal issue. I have been waking up / going to bed at random times. I go to bed late because i'm hooked on this video that leads me to another video and so on. I wake up early due to nightmares. It's currently 3:17 and I just woke up to my house "flooding". It wasn't even like my house's arrangement but I still got scared. Is there a way I can get help? This is affecting my school, and my personal life. I'm always tired now, but I don't want to.

Your device should have a health app which will be able to control your activity, especially when you are on your own. If you are suffering from nightmares, talk about the dream with someone, and with time it should go away.

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

I've run into similar issues before, honestly - the thing that works for me is that, at the beginning of the night, don't do anything on an electronic - just go to bed. Then whenever you wake up the first time. Get up then - and don't try to fall back asleep. Trust me, 4.5 hours of quality sleep is so much better than 9 hours of swiss cheese sleep. This may or may not work for you, I don't know - it really just depends.

As of for the nightmares, as already mentioned, the best way to go would be to talk to someone about them. 

Hi! It's me, AzureDiamonds 
I hope I helped you with your issue!
If I unfortunately did not help you with your issue, you could always DM me: Azure#6432

[DEFAULT] Early 2020 - Today