[Plugin Request] Skript-reflect and skript-yaml

alexskywalker4

Skript-Reflect will never be added... ever. And skript-yaml would need to be edited a lot if it were to ever be used.

If I at all helped, please react to my post with a ❤

DISCORD orvit#0001
MC ACCOUNT orvit
RANK VIP

Default | June 2016
VIP | 2016
Banned | February 22, 2020
Back | June 11, 2021

They should be able to implement skript-yml without an issues if they have the vulnerable files override specific sections upon saving, which to my knowledge they already do. If however there is a loophole of /reload being abused then Block / Remove the command from our servers. I don't think anyone as capable of arguing a true reasonable use and reason to use /reload. Its a bad plugin and it always gives a warning to NOT use it.

I'm a massive fan of skript-yml and for something like that to be added to Minehut as an advanced user, its quite game changing in the way we do things with skript.

skript-reflect on the other hand is just out of the question, thats far too insecure.

• Administrator

This won't be added for the same reasons why custom plugins aren't currently available in the panel. Skript is OK in the sense that it allows you to customize your server without having the same level of access as a plugin.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and hopefully we will be able to support custom plugins in the future.