We need some fixing to do. . .

ILoveMyCabin10NOW

mhServer.png.5576b68b9bb44205ee41d93c1053fa8b.png

Okay, developers, I've had enough. These downtime are really often and annoying. A way to fix these would be: leave Minehut in testing for a bit. Fix what you need, and when its ready release it. I hope this message is helpful and not negative, and by the way. Start doing this at the end of March and announce it now. So people can get ready for it.

P.S: I would love a rank or a server plan so gimme one!! (Please, cos I am alone with grey text. ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚)

P.P.S I need the rank for saying hi, advising /ad and BEING NICE.

Spoiler

oops dont k how to delete this 😕

On 2/1/2021 at 1:42 AM, ILoveMyCabin10NOW said:

mhServer.png.5576b68b9bb44205ee41d93c1053fa8b.png

Okay, developers, I've had enough. These downtime are really often and annoying. A way to fix these would be: leave Minehut in testing for a bit. Fix what you need, and when its ready release it. I hope this message is helpful and not negative, and by the way. Start doing this at the end of March and announce it now. So people can get ready for it.

P.S: I would love a rank or a server plan so gimme one!! (Please, cos I am alone with grey text. ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚)

P.P.S I need the rank for saying hi, advising /ad and BEING NICE.

Reveal hidden contents

oops dont k how to delete this 😕

Its a free service so unless you are paying for a server plan then you shouldnt be here complaining

2020-12-04-23-49-55_1.gif.3724f1a829a773