Errors

Electfalcon2333

Question

Its literally impossible to go afk overnight on my minehut server. After an hour or so I just get kicked out and sometimes the error says diconnected and sometimes it says other random stuff. Tbh I think that minehut did this on purpose. Can someone please help me find a way to go afk on my server for more than just an hour before getting kicked. I really need to afk at my creeper farm since I just got mending on my elytra and I have the cane farm ready to make the rockets and Im starting some new projects in my world that involve tnt. 

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, Electfalcon2333 said:

Its literally impossible to go afk overnight on my minehut server. After an hour or so I just get kicked out and sometimes the error says diconnected and sometimes it says other random stuff. Tbh I think that minehut did this on purpose. Can someone please help me find a way to go afk on my server for more than just an hour before getting kicked. I really need to afk at my creeper farm since I just got mending on my elytra and I have the cane farm ready to make the rockets and Im starting some new projects in my world that involve tnt. 

Minehut has been having network issues lately, and I can assure you that they don't kick you on purpose. It happens when sometimes they proxies either reboot or get overloaded with players causing them to crash and thus, disconnecting you.

They are trying their best to fix the issues.

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.