New Staff Members

BennyDoesStuff

spacer.png

New Minehut Staff Members!

Give a round of applause to the 6 new players that will be joining the Minehut staff team as Junior Mods! Over the next couple of months, they will be going through a trial to see if they will make it to the Moderator rank. If you see them in-game, on the Discord server, or in the forums make sure to give them a congratulations! Check out below to learn more about the hobbies and adventures of our new staff members.

@CyberRyan Hey everyone!

My username is CyberRyan, and I am from Texas. I have been on Minehut for around 1-2 years now, and I love what has been going on in Minehut, especially with all of the new updates! I am an Eagle Scout, and I have recently gotten into flying drones, and I am loving it! I want to be able to help you guys, as I know with all of the bots, it has become quite annoying. I want to help fix that problem. I hope to see you guys around on the lobbies, the discord, and the forums!

@xMuel ‘Ello, my name is Sam, you’ll see me around known by the name xMuel. I’m from England and have been playing Minecraft since 2012 but have been a member of the Minehut community since 2016!

I enjoy helping out others and enjoy learning new skills such as Skript, which I am currently trying to learn. Outside of Minecraft I enjoy cooking and astronomy, I also am passionate about learning and enjoy politics. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have if you see me around the lobbies, or direct message me on discord 🙂

Seeing how the staff team helped others and the impact that they have had on the community,  all made me want to apply for this role, and it has been an amazing experience. I hope to be able to share it with you all and help you whenever I can. So, I hope to see you all around player servers and the lobbies, goodbye for now!

@_C02 Hi my name is Davin, also known as _C02. I was born in Abu Dhabi in the UAE (United Arab Emirates), and now I live in Florida. I’ve been playing on Minehut since 2014, when Minehut averaged 80 players (if I remember correctly). I’ve been on the Minehut staff team before as Support (now Jr.Mod) and a Moderator for about a year. 

Outside of Minehut, I enjoy running, as I’ve been on the varsity cross country team at my school all 4 years of high school. I’m going to be a senior next year. I’m also in JROTC and I’m the executive officer of my battalion. It’ll be my 4th year in the program. 

I was interested in joining the Minehut staff team primarily because of my previous experience on Minehut as a Moderator. Engaging with the community and making a difference in such an influential role really peaked my interest and still does.

@Jackson85 Hey! I’m Jackson85 and I’m from Louisiana. I’ve been playing on Minehut since early 2016 and I love helping players out on the forums and in the lobby.

My hobbies outside of Minecraft include: basketball, tennis, and trying to learn coding languages. I also enjoy acting. If you ever have a question, just shoot me a message in game, on forums, or you can just DM me on discord. I wanted to apply for this position because since the moment I joined, I loved Minehut. I’ve always wanted to help the server out in any way possible and I feel that this position would help me do that. The experience so far has been amazing and I can’t explain how much I’ve loved it.
I can’t wait to meet you guys!

@RichieNy Hey Minehut Community,

My name is Richie, but you most likely know me by my username: _RichieNy. I currently live in a small town in Ohio, and I have been apart of Minehut sense 2014. I am now 14 years old and in 9th grade. I am excited to meet new people and work to help this community grow strong! Some of my hobbies outside of Minehut included acting, singing, dancing, and sleeping. I have been acting for over 6 years, and I am now in charge of my High School Drama Club's Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. I have just joined an A Cappella group called Momentum. I have around 5 years of Hip-Hop and Tap experience. 

Finally, I decided to join Minehut's staff team because I would like to be more included with the progression of the server. I also love to help people that have issues and get to know the community better. I also believe that this would be an enjoyable experience.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read my introduction, and I hope to see you all soon!

@TheRustySpud Hello, my username is TheRustySpud!

I have been playing Minehut since 2016 and have always been a supporter. Outside of Minehut I love playing sports, I currently play basketball and soccer as of right now. I like learning new things involving scripting and java code. I was born in the city of New York but I live in Staten Island. I can't even explain how much fun I have had so far and how thankful I am to be in this position. I will make sure to do the best I possibly can to help you guys out, if you ever have a question or concern you can let me know and I'll be there to help out at anytime. I have decided to join the staff team due to the fact that I love helping others, me helping other people puts a smile on my face. Over the past year or so Minehut's progression has grown massively! I would love to help out the server's progression and watch it grow over time as well as help players.

Hope to see you all soon!

• Like 4

Welcome 🎉

-------------------------------------------------------------
[VIP] - 2018/2019

[JR.MOD] - 28th April 2019
[SR.MOD] - 21st June 2019

[LEGEND] - 28th July 2020 (Resigned)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Discord - Criticyl#0002

IGN - Criticyl

Words cannot describe how psyched I am.

Edited by Jackson85

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

An amazing group of people, couldn’t of asked for better people to work along side! I look forward to getting to know the community more each day!

Im so excited for what the future holds! 🙂

hey gamer! unless you're Jackson then you're toxic.

Senior Moderator since July 21st 2020

- Currently leading the Recruitment and Media Team.

xmuel aint gonna survive this life...

jk good job guys

• Thanks 1

Insisting Discord » https://discord.gg/64dJQmnBW9

banner1.jpg

I now go by the name vitalResource rather than Nookn.

First joined in 2015 under the alias of Nookn.

Primarily known during my time in Minehut from Prohost.gs (oct. 2015) till around 2019 Minehut where I took a longer hiatus until Feb 2021, where I came back and still participating actively in events.

Congrats!

Start your Minecraft server today for as low as £0.50/weekly for up to 4 GB of RAM! (£3.50 Monthly) and be equipped for all situations with our high-performance gear keeping your servers running 24/7

Why choose Us?
• Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
• NVMe RAID Fast Storage
• 24/7 Hosting
• Instant Setup
• 50% Discount. Use Code: 50OFF (Ends on November 11th)

We want to ensure our customers are happy with the service they received and support. We aim to provide low-costs those who cant afford a minecraft server. No extra costs, no setup fees! One-time payment and you are good to go with our instant setup feature we introduced to ensure your server is ready to go!

Planning to make a community or a project you want to work on? We got you covered! Our servers are optimized for performance and security, so you can have peace of mind and focus on your project. Our servers are also reliable and packed with features, so you can start playing right away.

We guarantee 99% uptime and 24/7 customer support, so you can always ask for help if you need it.

Links:
https://forums.valknet.org
https://billing.valknet.org
Invite: https://discord.gg/FqSRt4ZCAC

Congrats and welcome to the team!

Minehut Volunteer Moderator Helper

Discord: powerwinch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DD/MM/YYYY

[JR.MOD] 28/04/2019

[MOD] 28/07/2019

[SR.MOD] 01/09/2019

[PATRON] / [RESIGNED] 26/07/2020

[MOD] / [REINSTATED] 12/09/2020

[PATRON] / [RESIGNED] 31/10/2020

[MOD] / [REINSTATED] 25/02/2021

[<3] 09/06/2022

[HELPER] 29/11/2023

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y6cr20v.png

1 minute ago, SLG Molly said:

Yay! Welcome to the team, guys! ❤️

e05qeJD.jpg

I'm a robot just like you now.

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

2 hours ago, Fragmentiize said:

Oh lord, more people I don’t even know. Only congrats to C02 and Jackson though!

Wasn't aware that new staff members need approval from a random player. Quite respectful reply too

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Wasn't aware that new staff members need approval from a random player. Quite respectful reply too

3 hours ago, Fragmentiize said:

Oh lord, more people I don’t even know. Only congrats to C02 and Jackson though!

Both of you chill.

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when