Minehut moderation needs to get better. Seriously.

rodzillas

I have been questioning the minehut moderation for a few weeks now. I've seen many people spam their server in the lobby.

An example of this is players of Boxpvp45. Maybe your familiar with this server eh? Maybe you've seen someone spam the server or you are a player of that server. Neitherless to say, It doesnt matter.

Proof of a player spamming Boxpvp45 is in the screenshot below.

Maybr you saw the image and said: "But uh rodzillas you missed 1 guy who was spamming a server outside minehut!"

Nope I didnt miss it. This is why I think minehut needs a better moderation team.

I suggest hiring people that have different timezones why? You ask.

Well, Some people can log in when most staff are taking a rest. A good person I would maybe try to hire is CoolProgrammer. I saw him on the lobby telling people to stop spamming and use /ad. His timezone is also different, So thats a pro.

That is all I've got to say, Minehut just needs better moderation:p

2021-01-29_19.12.15.png

I completely understand your frustration, but like citeful said, we've been pretty swamped due to the massive influx of new users we've been receiving as of late. Reporting users would definitely help us out 🙂

Edited by Migins
  • Like 1

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

On 1/29/2021 at 12:26 PM, rodzillas said:

A good person I would maybe try to hire is CoolProgrammer.

Sounds like a sponsorship to me chief

• Like 1

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

I have been questioning the minehut moderation for a few weeks now. I've seen many people spam their server in the lobby.

Hey, Unfortunately we can't be on all the time. Some users tend to get away with breaking our rules in the moment but if people wouldn't mind taking a minute or 2 out of their day to report the user on our forums we'd get around to issuing a punishment if we feel one is necessary.

I suggest hiring people that have different timezones why? You ask.

On Minehut we would love to have staff covering a variation of different timezones but unfortunately this just isn't the case as of right now. A lot of our staff are American meaning that lobby chats might become saturated during EU times. We try to find a balance between them but it's not always easy. We encourage users to apply for staff if they believe they're qualified and devoted enough.

Well, Some people can log in when most staff are taking a rest. A good person I would maybe try to hire is CoolProgrammer. I saw him on the lobby telling people to stop spamming and use /ad. His timezone is also different, So thats a pro.

It goes without notice that this user is very active and helpful within the community and staff are very grateful towards users like it. They don't always get the recognition they deserve from us but we do acknowledge their work. Obviously if  that user is willing to apply it's their own choice but Minehut doesn't handpick staff and all applicants must be treated fairly.

• Like 1

𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖘

VhxEDBl.png.529878f2f7856fdae0d911cde8ce12d1.png
Server Rules  Staff Applications  News & Updates
Reports  Appeals

Retired Moderator (June 30th 2020 - May 17th 2021)