Conspiracy Squad Recruitment

Jackson85

Hello my name is Jackson85 and I am the main conspirator on Minehut. I've done conspiracies ranging from BennyDoesStuff is a robot to Trent and Micheal are brothers. I've found that it's best to have other people to theorize with. That's why I'm creating the conspiracy squad. Our main purpose is to create conspiracies and inform the Minehut public. If you're interested in finding out information, then reply your questions below and if you would like to join, then please send me a forum message.

REQUIREMENTS:

• Must be able to work within a team
  • This is a requirement because all conspiracies will be created together as a group unless a specific member is assigned to one.
  • Must be able to think outside of the box
  • Conspiracies aren't just laid out in front of you so you need to be able to think of different ways around something

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

Just now, TheRustyPotato99 said:

OOOH! Pick me, me!

Message me on forums why you would like to join, your weaknesses, your strengths, and how much time you can contribute.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.