Conspiracy Week | Trent and Micheal are Related

Jackson85

Welcome back to another episode of Conspiracy week! Today we're gonna be covering Trent and Micheal being long lost relatives. This conspiracy was suggested by @Nightsent. If you would like me to write a conspiracy about a Minehut related topic of your choosing, then please reply your suggestion.  Onto the conspiracy!

We all know that Trent and Micheal are obviously decent acquaintances and they seem to have known each other for a few years now. I believe that Micheal was separated at birth from Trent. Since we've also already covered that all Minehut/Superleague staff members are robots, it's safe to assume that Trent and Micheal are robots as well. I believe that their mother was either Missyeru or SLGMolly as they have both semi-confirmed that they are robot mothers on this thread. The two are also probably related. Now the question is, why were they separated at birth? My primary guess is that they each had different robot mothers who hated each other. Molly felt that Missyeru had stolen her style and Missyeru felt that Molly had stolen her style. Let me explain. In both of their names there is an M, followed by 3 letters and then a y. They each wanted to be the only person to have that and they feel that the other one stole that from them. Upon Trent and Micheal being born, they decided that they would never let the two meet. Little did they know that they would meet when they joined Superleague. 

This raps up the conspiracy, thank you for your support and have a nice day.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

1 hour ago, Jackson85 said:

In both of their names there is an M, followed by 3 letters and then a y

Even more suspicious, those three letters have a pattern! A single letter, and then double letters!

iss yeru

oll y

I love spewing nonsense lmao

Anisha Regular

13 minutes ago, Nightsent said:

Even more suspicious, those three letters have a pattern! A single letter, and then double letters!

iss yeru

oll y

Nightsent we need you on the conspiracy squad. Are you interested?

Edited by Jackson85
  • Like 1

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

UPDATE: Micheal has confirmed that they are brothers.

2019-07-31_16.32.10.png

• Like 1

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when