server refuses to start and nothing works

vortexxx

Hello,

I have an issue where when I attempt to start my server, it is stuck on "starting" and refuses to continue. Normally, a video would play and the countdown on "we are moving your server to a DDoS protected host" button would appear, but this does not happen. Starting via the lobby doesn't work either. Then, when I try to force hibernate, force restart, or force stop, nothing happens, and when I go to the file manager, it says service not found. Can someone please help? Thanks!

I've included an image of the file manager tab 🙂

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 4.59.15 PM.png

We are experiencing issues at the time of commenting, please wait for these issues to be resolved. A update will be posted on Minehut's Discord and on Minehut's Twitter when said issues are resolved.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

➤ Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

23 hours ago, racerjaylen said:

IT IS NOT FIXED

NO ONE CAN GET INTO THE SERVER.

PLEASE FIX THIS OR I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GET EVERYONE POSSIBLE TO STOP USING MINEHUT

Minehut has been seeing record numbers recently and it's very hard to scale efficiently this quick. If you allow some patience I'm sure the issues will get sorted out in no time, and you'll be able to enjoy your server. If your server won't start, it might be because Minehut hit the server capacity and as such there are no slots available at the time. You can continue trying to start it and it may get through. If that isn't the case, you can check your server's logs for possible issues with startup.

On 1/24/2021 at 6:37 AM, racerjaylen said:

PLEASE FIX THIS OR I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GET EVERYONE POSSIBLE TO STOP USING MINEHUT

I'm scared.

1f633.png.1b8d33056fb3e11bd2921b8d555261bf.png

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

On 1/24/2021 at 1:07 AM, racerjaylen said:

IT IS NOT FIXED

NO ONE CAN GET INTO THE SERVER.

scary

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

➤ Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...