Fix FAWE & Worldguard

AKillers

Question

25 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, SirDankenstien said:

Makes WorldEdit extremely efficient for making huge changes without any noticeable lag! Do not install WorldEdit if you install this! Plugin Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/fast-async-worldedit-voxelsniper.13932/

That's exactly what the description says...

You should be good if you remove it, dunno about WorldGuard Though

❤️

WorldGuard works fine with it for me

• Like 1

Start your Minecraft server today for as low as £0.50/weekly for up to 4 GB of RAM! (£3.50 Monthly) and be equipped for all situations with our high-performance gear keeping your servers running 24/7

Why choose Us?
• Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
• NVMe RAID Fast Storage
• 24/7 Hosting
• Instant Setup
• 50% Discount. Use Code: 50OFF (Ends on November 11th)

We want to ensure our customers are happy with the service they received and support. We aim to provide low-costs those who cant afford a minecraft server. No extra costs, no setup fees! One-time payment and you are good to go with our instant setup feature we introduced to ensure your server is ready to go!

Planning to make a community or a project you want to work on? We got you covered! Our servers are optimized for performance and security, so you can have peace of mind and focus on your project. Our servers are also reliable and packed with features, so you can start playing right away.

We guarantee 99% uptime and 24/7 customer support, so you can always ask for help if you need it.

Links:
https://forums.valknet.org
https://billing.valknet.org
Invite: https://discord.gg/FqSRt4ZCAC

On 8/1/2019 at 1:33 PM, SirDankenstien said:

Makes WorldEdit extremely efficient for making huge changes without any noticeable lag! Do not install WorldEdit if you install this! Plugin Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/fast-async-worldedit-voxelsniper.13932/

That's exactly what the description says...

You should be good if you remove it, dunno about WorldGuard Though

❤️

I Don't Have Worldedit installed

Only FAWE

image.png.949ff8a999966c1db5919112f6645d1f.png

Edited by AKillers

10 hours ago, Nd_ said:

FAWE and WorldGuard are broken for me, but I have a different error with FAWE

image.png.656c41c8ad76800e6aed857c0798c578.png

Ive tried the same and ended up with the similar result..

I removed WorldEdit and added FAWE, then WorldGuard Stopped working..

Simple Solution - Remove FAWE and replace it with WorldEdit, then WorldGuard should work normally again 😁

5 minutes ago, SirDankenstien said:

Tried it and it does fix it. Smh get your faxx right

WorldGuard works, but theres a bug with it if you get a non-opped account to break stuff and they jump in the glitched block, you can dupe using /echest, /pv, and crash the server.

Also world edit itself is really bad since it will crash your server with a high amount of blocks.

6 minutes ago, CrazySteve79 said:

WorldGuard works, but theres a bug with it if you get a non-opped account to break stuff and they jump in the glitched block, you can dupe using /echest, /pv, and crash the server.

Also world edit itself is really bad since it will crash your server with a high amount of blocks.

Lmao what u on about? The dude needs Help with FAWE not working and also crashing WorldGuard. Even when i did the same, it crashed my WorldGuard. If you replace FAWE with WorldEdit, it doesn't crash WorldGuard and WorldEdit works too. Also not everyone pastes/replaces 

6 minutes ago, CrazySteve79 said:

high amount of blocks

online on a running server, people do this offline to reduce the load.

Edited by SirDankenstien

6 hours ago, CrazySteve79 said:

Half the purpose of World Edit is to fucking paste/replace

10 hours ago, SirDankenstien said:

Also not everyone pastes/replaces 

10 hours ago, CrazySteve79 said:

high amount of blocks

online on a running server, people do this offline to reduce the load.

And Does FAWE work properly for you? and what about WorldGuard?

Edited by SirDankenstien

10 hours ago, SirDankenstien said:

And Does FAWE work properly for you? and what about WorldGuard?

No, everyone know FAWE doesn't work. WorldGuard is just glitchy. It works half of the time no matter what circumstances. Stop being a know it all

36 minutes ago, CrazySteve79 said:

No, everyone know FAWE doesn't work. WorldGuard is just glitchy. It works half of the time no matter what circumstances. Stop being a know it all

Uhh really?

Umm why dont you stop being unsupportive and get your facts right. I really dont know whats goin on with you, do you just hate people who suggest a fix that actually works/help? Can you imagine having an argument over trying to help someone?

You call me a Know It All when i suggested..

"Ive tried the same and ended up with the similar result. I removed WorldEdit and added FAWE, then WorldGuard Stopped working. Simple Solution - Remove FAWE and replace it with WorldEdit, then WorldGuard should work normally again"

Which does actually fix it and my question to you is why havent you tried it yet if you know well how it works?

"No, everyone know FAWE doesn't work. WorldGuard is just glitchy. It works half of the time no matter what circumstances. Stop being a know it all"

Edited by SirDankenstien

10 hours ago, Avippy said:

this post is a trainwreck

just @SirDankenstien and @CrazySteve79 arguing

Well tbh I was trying to help @AKillers but this other dude outta no where keep saying “Stop being a know it all” and by the looks of it this “argument” it is over. If you would like to know what happened, read all the replies. Sorry for what’s happened in this post 😔

Edited by SirDankenstien

5 hours ago, CrazySteve79 said:

You don't know anything about this

On 8/8/2019 at 7:42 PM, SirDankenstien said:

Stop acting like you know how to fix the issue when you don't smh

So you must know quite alot then, dont know why u havent helped in any way yet or suggested anything yet. Youre basically saying i dont know shit and then you dont help in any way, then you call me a know it all? Like what do you actually know then? and why is it that u havent said anything about how to get it fixed. Youre literally proving your stupidity.

Heres the best bit, you said everyone knows FAWE doesnt work but guess what "Know It All" it fucking does.

On 8/9/2019 at 4:55 PM, CrazySteve79 said:

@TacticalModz replied to my reply with..

On 8/1/2019 at 4:07 PM, TacticalModz said:

WorldGuard works fine with it for me

If you didnt understand yet he said FAWE works perfectly fine for him which completely destroys your argument.

So in reality youre the one being a "Know It All" and in reality, you dont know shit.

Do you even know how helping works? suggesting fixes is also helping.

ffs get a life kid, stop throwing hate on people who try to help others, i mean grow the fuck up, youre fighting over nothing, eveything youre saying is bullshit as ive proved here.

6 hours ago, CrazySteve79 said:

You're not helping anything, neither am I. You don't know anything about this so for the last time.

You got that wrong, i am trying to help, you arent and youre just crying that you cant help. If you could help, you would have done that already, but that isnt why you are in this post are ya?

Literally the first post..

On 7/31/2019 at 10:29 AM, AKillers said:

I Can't Release My Server Because Of This Plugins They Are Not Working And There is Some Pictures

If you dont understand English, hes asking for help and guess what..

This post is located at Community Support

Guess what Community Support means?

Yea u guessed the fuck right..

Its where people ask for help.

And exacly where butthurt people like dont belong.

aight im done with your sorry ass, you really cant say shit after this.