Sign in to follow this  
layt

Plugin HELP

Also I'm having a problem in my server when an OP player build/or placed a block, then the other people who are not OP'ed won't be able to place/break a block in that area where the OP player placed a block.

Mind the bumping. Also go to Suggestions > Plugins if you want those plugins to be added onto minehut.

Please explain little better. I don't understand any of it but mumble.

• Confused 1

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082

For once, those plugins are already added. Second, it's pretty much clear but I'll rephrase those for you.

So technically those plugins only works when you have OP privileges, gets? So when you don't have the OP privileges they don't work anymore.

What I am asking for is if there is a way for the plugin to work even without the OP PRIVILEGES.

To make it more clear for you OP privileges = Admin privileges 

(You get OP privileges by being /op'ed to the server) I hope this is VERY much clear

30 minutes ago, layt said:

For once, those plugins are already added. Second, it's pretty much clear but I'll rephrase those for you.

So technically those plugins only works when you have OP privileges, gets? So when you don't have the OP privileges they don't work anymore.

What I am asking for is if there is a way for the plugin to work even without the OP PRIVILEGES.

(You get OP privileges by being /op'ed to the server) I hope this is VERY much clear

Way to clear. I know what OP is lol

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082

So you now know what I've been meaning to say and I guess you don't have answers too?

On 8/2/2019 at 3:23 AM, layt said:

Hello! I see what you're saying here. You can get a permissions plugin such as LuckPerms or PermissionsEX and add a certain plugins permissions to a certain group / player. In the future, please refrain from "bumping" your thread please.